Hairstyles Speak Volumes!
You want to seem fashionable, but you also want to project an air of professionalism. It’s time to move on from your current teen boy haircuts phase! Don’t worry because we are here to help you with it.
Discover the most popular professional hairstyles for men by reading on!
Top 7 Professional Hairstyles for Men
Here are the top seven trending professionals hairstyle for men to try out :
- Slicked Back
Almost never has the slicked-back look been out of style. One of the best men’s haircuts for medium long hair overall is a result of the excellent balance between simplicity and flair that it achieves.
How To :
- It is preferable to begin with freshly-showered, damp hair that has been towel-dried.
- Use your fingers to work in a small amount of wax , about the size of a small coin. Make sure the pomade doesn’t touch your scalp and merely covers your hair.
- A smooth motion should be used when slicking toward the back of your head.
- After that, use a comb to smooth the hair back. Beginning with the comb directly above your forehead, move backwards until you reach your crown. You can use more slick backs after the initial one to ensure that your hair is laid properly. The best outcomes will be obtained by using a comb.
- Use a blow dryer or a little hairspray to help your hair stay in place if it isn’t staying.
- Side-Styled Medium Business Cut
This business-appropriate haircut combines a side-swept look with layered styling. Consider this style if you prefer traditional undercuts but want something a little different.
How to :
- First, wash your hair as usual with your preferred shampoo, then roughly towel dry.
- Then, comb your hair to ensure that it is neat, knot-free, and prepared for styling.
- The secret to mastering side sweep hair is to ensure that not a single hair is out of position. A styling wax can assist turn hair fantasies into reality. It aids in shaping and maintaining its position throughout the day without having the grating, crunchy feeling some hair products sometimes have.
- Warm up a tiny quantity of the wax between your palms before running it through your hair. For a uniform finish, make sure the wax is dispersed evenly from root to tip. You can actually use this product on both wet and dry hair, so you can choose which is ideal for your particular hair type.
- Use a comb to make a side parting to add a stylish touch to your side sweep. Then, to set the parting into place, use your comb to smooth down the hair on either side of the parting.
- Classic Undercut
Most of our lists include the undercut, and for good reason. One of the most popular trends nowadays is still this one. The undercut in this image has marginally longer sides than the norm, giving it a broader appearance.
How to :
- Rinse or wash your hair until it is moist. Allow it to air dry for a while after you get out of the shower so it isn’t dripping wet. Your hair will be easier to apply product to while it’s damp.
- A dime-sized dab of a hair-styling product should be rubbed between your hands. Wax, putty, or pomade will all work. Use wax or a pomade for a stronger hold. Use putty if you want a medium grip.
- Apply the product to the roots and ends of your hair by running your hands through it. To incorporate the product into your hair, rub your fingertips on your scalp. Ensure that product has been applied to the entirety of the long hair on top of your head.
- Brush up the long hair on top of your head.
- The hair should be brushed almost vertically up.
- You can brush your hair up at an angle if it tends to be longer so that it isn’t as tall. Toss your hair about and separate any strands that the brush had clumped together with your fingertips.
- To keep your hair in place, blow-dry it on high. Hold the hair drier so the air is blowing up from the root of your hair.
- Medium Length Quiffed Top Volume Ear Tuck
Read Also: How to get 613 hair color
For males who prefer longer hairstyles and have thick hair, this swoopy ear tuck works well. This appearance stands out from the crowd due to the motion that the sideways brushing produces.
How to :
- The hair is combed to the side and pulled into a quiff that runs into the ear tuck. This provides a quick method for achieving lots of natural volume with a messier appearance.
- Classic Taper Haircut
Try a traditional taper cut if you prefer to keep your hair simple and short. With this standard of the barbershop, you can’t go wrong.
How to :
- You should stock up on some of the most reliable hair style products so that you can get the most out of your tapered haircut.
- A hair wax orsimilar product will become your closest buddy if you have short hair. Choose a strong hold product if you decide on a long cut.
- Finally, use a hair paste or pomade to give your haircut a lustrous finish.
- Side Part
This side part is elegant and sophisticated, easy to wear, and has a lot to say.
No need steps for this . I bet you know how to ! It’s that simple.
- Classic Brushed Back Pompadour
Many modern fashions are still influenced by the neat, gelled pompadour of the 1950s and 1960s. This one creates voluminous, textured hair with matte finish hair products.
- Start by making sure your hair is entirely free of excess oil, dirt, and product residue after being freshly washed and condition.
- Towel-dry the damp hair gently. Then, blow dry it while combing backwards from your forehead and temples towards your crown and the back of your head, always going down the entire hair shaft from root to tip.
- Apply a pea-size amount of the product next. Before brushing it through your hair, make sure to properly warm it up by rubbing it between the palms of your hands.
- Restart combing while employing the second step’s method. Use one hand to comb, and the other to pat the hair you just finished combing lightly. This helps to contour the style and further smooth the hair.
- Gently, but enough, press the hair you just combed backwards with the palm of your free hand so that it begins to bend somewhat. Once your fringe is straight up and back, use the comb to gently tease it so that it bends up and back over your head.
- When you’re satisfied with the shape of your pompadour and depending on the finish you want, lightly mist the hair with a strong-hold hairspray to help keep it all in place.
To Wrap It Up!
The above stated hairstyles are sure to give you a sleek, professional look.
Thank you for reading up till here! I hope you found the information provided useful and to your taste.
Let me know down in the comment section below which hairstyle out of these you like the most!
I am Eric Watson, a Freelance Blogger and well Content Writer with a little over five years
of experience in the industry. I have some creative ideas and share my thoughts through
blogging. I am passionate about writing for Tech, Health, Business &Finance Etc.