Looking for the best delta-8 products to hydrate, brighten, and even out your skin tone? We have you covered. As an endocannabinoid, delta-8-THC is a secondary chemical produced after consuming raw cannabis. Delta-8 is an alternate version of THC that is non-psychoactive and has many benefits for skin care. From lotions to oils and serums, here are some great delta-8 products to get you started on this skincare trend.
What is delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is a cannabinoid that is produced in your body after ingesting raw cannabis. It is non-psychoactive and has many skincare benefits. Some of these include reduced inflammation, increased collagen production, and increased hydration. This cannabinoid has many health benefits for your skin including reduced inflammation, increased collagen production, and increased hydration. It also works to even out your skin tone and reduces dark spots or blemishes.
How does delta-8 benefit your skin?
As an endocannabinoid, delta-8-THC is a secondary chemical produced after consuming raw cannabis. Delta-8 is an alternate version of THC that is non-psychoactive and has many benefits for skin care. From lotions to oils and serums, here are some great Delta 8 Products to get you started on this skincare trend. Delta-8 helps to reduce acne and blemishes by preventing excess oil production and clearing out pores.
This allows you to slow down the natural aging process and have a clearer complexion. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production. Collagen is what keeps our skin looking plump and youthful. As we age, we slowly stop producing this protein causing it to drop significantly. Using delta-8 cannabis products can help increase collagen production and keep your skin looking young and healthy.
The best products with delta-8 THC
– Delta-8 Cannabis Face Cream: This face cream was designed to give you youthful, glowing skin without harsh chemicals. It features a high-quality cannabinoid formula that works to hydrate, brighten, and even out your skin tone. It can be applied to your whole face and neck for a radiant complexion. This cream is non-greasy, non-toxic, and all-natural.
– Delta-8 Cannabis Face Serum: This face serum is a concentrated blend of potent cannabinoids that work to hydrate and brighten your skin. It can be used daily on the face and neck, including around the eyes. It is non-greasy and can be applied under makeup without staining. It features a gold and black design.
– Delta-8 Hemp Oil Body Lotion: This hemp oil lotion is perfect for daily use. It can also be used on your face to hydrate and soothe sunburns or skin irritations. It features an earthy, hemp smell and comes in a 32-ounce bottle.
Top Rated Delta-8 Products
– Ambary Gardens Face Cream – This face cream promotes a firmer and brighter complexion while also helping your skin to retain moisture. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
– Medtainer Face Lotion – This lotion has added ingredients like aloe vera, SPF, and hyaluronic acid to help hydrate and promote a more even skin tone. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
– Honey Pot Beeswax Hand Cream for Dry Skin – This hand cream has added delta-8 THC to help hydrate and promote healthier skin. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
– Hemp Balm CBD Face Lotion – This face lotion has added CBD and other ingredients to help with acne and wrinkles. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
While there haven’t been many studies done on delta-8 THC in skincare products, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence from customers. These skincare products can help to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, promote healthy skin, and hydrate your complexion. Delta-8 THC can be found in a few different skincare products including moisturizers, serums, and face creams. These can be great ways to add delta-8 THC to your skincare routine and achieve a healthier, brighter complexion.