WHO ARE SOLAR INSTALLERS?
A solar installer is a person or company that is responsible for installing solar panels in commercial and residential buildings, ensuring that the methods and equipment comply with the rules and safety practices. Solar technicians are responsible for the installation and maintenance of solar panels, requiring frequent field work and travel. They also determine the size and compatibility of the solar panel with the customer’s location before the actual installation. A solar installer must have a good knowledge of solar services to respond to customer questions and problems and resolve complaints.
RESPONSIBILITY OF SOLAR INSTALLERS
The responsibility of solar installer are as under.
· Manage telecommunications, data and video surveillance equipment.
· Maintains OSHA roof and floor standards, prevents injuries, and ensures timely installation of procedures.
· Works with 2 1/2 and 3 inch EMT on large commercial projects.
· Dig pits and install drains.
· Dig the lines by hand.
· Ensure everyone is safe and wearing proper PPE
· Performs all electrical work from alternate to direct current.
· Train and lead team members on solar installations.
· Install the solar panel and start running the EMT cable.
· Design review, QC, site inspection and design planning.
· Disconnect the risers and rebuild them as new connections.
· Install the circuit breaker, turn off/on and disconnect the ignition.
· Performs all electrical work necessary to connect the solar system to the electrical grid
· Replace old power cables, plugs and battery holders at various ATT sites.
REASONS FOR SYDNEY BEING BEST FOR SOLAR PANELS
Since the world is going solar , so should you. Solar panels helps to reduce carbon print as well as reduce your electricity bill drastically. So if you reside in Australia , it’s the best time to go for solar panels and best way to do that is approach best solar installers in Sydney.
1) COST OF SOLAR PANELS HAS REDUCED SIGNIFICANTLY
The cost of installing solar panels has come down significantly over the years, making them a more affordable option for Australian homeowners. In fact, according to the Renewable Energy Target Review report released in June 2015, the cost of installing rooftop solar PV systems has fallen by 50% since 2009. Now is a good time for those considering switching to solar energy.
2) TAX BENEFITS
One of the main reasons to go solar is that you can get tax benefits on installation of solar panels. The Australian government offers a number of different rebates and incentives to people who install solar panels at their place, which can help pay for the installation. Some states and territories offer their own incentives
3) REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT
Another great reason to go solar is that you will be helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
If you go for solar panels, clean energy will be used that doesn’t emit any carbon dioxide or other harmful pollutants. So not only will you be saving money on electricity but you will also be doing your bit for the environment.
4) ABUNDANT SUNLIGHT IN SYDNEY
On average, Sydney gets more sunshine than any other country. This means that solar panels placed in Sydney will be able to absorb more sunlight and convert it into electricity. Additionally, because of the high amount of sunlight, solar panels primarily degrade because of normal wear and tear over time from exposure to UV rays and adverse weather conditions.
This means that installing solar panels in Sydney is a great idea because you’ll be able to generate a lot of electricity from the sun.
5) SAVES MONEY
If you use natural sources like solar energy to power your home or office, you will not have to pay the utility bills.. Which helps you to reduce electricity bills significantly . Since installing of solar panels is expensive enough, don’t expect to save money right away. By the time your energy savings add up to the cost of the installation, that means you’ve already made a profit from the hundreds of dollars you would have spent on your monthly electricity bill.
With these benefits, it’s not hard to see why solar panels are slowly becoming a source of energy for many households. Although the initial installation costs is high, the long-term benefits far outweigh these costs, making solar panels one of the best investments you can make for your business and even your home. To avail these benefits contact Speedy Solar Solutions ,the Best Solar Installers Sydney with Clean Energy Council Accreditation